Mailing List Interface - A WebsiteBaker module
- Works with any email marketing solution
- Works with any WB form module
- A simple checkbox on a form allows the customer to be added to the mailing list
- Notifies you if the customer can't be added
- Supports custom fields
- No coding needed to set up (just copy-and-paste, and enter the correct field IDs)
How Does It Work?
Basically, when a form is submitted the module retrieves the form data, changes it to the right format, and adds the desired details to the mailing list. Here's some more detail on how it works.
- A code block is added to the bottom of the same page that contains the form.
- In the control panel the site owner configures the module to link each form to a particular mailing list.
The module is currently in use on these sites, and probably more:
- WebsiteBaker 2.8.x or greater.
- Configuration details to support your email marketing / mailing list solution
There are two licenses available. We'd be happy to put together a custom license if neither of these fit your needs.
|SiteOwner - valid for only one production install of WebsiteBaker*||£25.00+VAT|
|SiteDesigner - valid for any WebsiteBaker sites designed and sold by the license owner.||£150.00+VAT|
* There is no limit to the number of development and testing installs the module can be used on, though you must first purchase at least one production license.
Please contact us for more information.